This is our roundup review of the best white pc cases for 2022.
With so many different options out there, finding the perfect PC case can often feel like an overwhelming process.
It can often be hard narrowing down the long list of options, so today I decided to narrow down by color.
Table of Contents
Best White PC Cases 2022 Buying Guide
These are five great white cases that I took a look at in order to decide which one is the right fit for your next PC build.
1. Thermaltake V1 Snow Edition: Best Budget White PC Case
- Chambers Concept (Dual Modular Rack Design): the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, and the lower chamber is made for power supply and cable management
- Extreme Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options: With the removable 2.5 inches/3.5 inches drive device racks, users can gain max interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build
- Advanced Ventilation: Core V1 Snow has various mounting points to supports all types of cooling systems that includes DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units plus 1 x 200 mm Fan reinstalled in the front plus 2 x 80 mm turbo fans at the rear
The Core V1 Snow Edition from Thermaltake is the cheapest white PC case on this list, sitting at a very low price of just over $50.
This Mini ITX PC case is classified as a Cube Computer Chasis, as it has very square-shaped dimensions and looks more like a cube rather than a traditionally shaped PC tower.
This non-traditional form factor offers some great pluses, but also a few drawbacks alongside it.
One of the great things about this case’s smaller form-factor is the fact that it’s far more portable and takes up less space in general.
Though it is very small, users shouldn’t have any major issues with trying to fit every component within this case. It is also fully modular, so if desired, this case can be taken almost entirely apart in order to fit each component inside without struggle.
The top side of the case is for components, while the bottom half is mostly dedicated to the power supply and cables, making cable management somewhat of a breeze.
The case also has great airflow, with ventilation throughout the sides and front of the case.
However, there are no dust filters for the sides of the case, which may cause dust to accumulate within the inside of the case.
The case is overall very good for its price with excellent air flow, a fully modular design, and a conveniently small form factor make this a great little Mini ITX case.
A few drawbacks, such as its poor dust filtration, stop this case from being perfect, however.
- Small Form Factor
- Fully Modular
- No dust filters
- Not the most attractive case
2. NZXT H210: Best mini-ITX White PC Case
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- REMASTERED DESIGN: The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- SIMPLE CABLE MANAGEMENT: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.
The NZXT H210 is another budget Mini ITX case, offering a sleek and attractive design with several great features all at a very fair price.
Visually, the case looks great. The power button, one USB 3.0 port, one USB C port and a headphone jack are all located at the top of the unit for easy access.
It has a very modern look to it, with a tempered glass front panel and a nice white metallic aesthetic on the rest of the case.
But my first complaint with this case, however, arises with its front panel: while it looks very visually pleasing and feels quite high quality, it’s fairly difficult to remove and requires quite a lot of force in order to take off: something that you’ll undoubtedly need to do in order to get inside the case.
There are air vents located on the front, back, top, and rear of the case, each with appropriate filtration systems that help stop dust from entering the case.
The front air ventilation is very minimal, consisting of a single 30mm wide vent that goes from the top to the bottom of the case.
The top of the case has an exhaust vent (but no filtration here, however) and bottom has a small filter vent as well. Overall, the ventilation isn’t bad but could be a bit better.
The NZXT H210 is quite large for a Mini ITX case, and should be very spacious for most builds.
Because of its roominess and several air vents, this case has excellent air flow and should have no issues with overheating with just a couple of fans installed.
In addition, the shroud located near the bottom of the case separates the power supply from the rest of the PC, and will make cable management less of a chore.
Overall, the NZXT H210 is a great case and is perfect for anybody looking to build a new Mini ITX PC on a relatively low budget.
It packs in nearly every desired feature of a modern computer case, with only a couple of drawbacks.
- Fair Price
- Sleek Design
- Great Air Flow and Ventilation
- Front panel is cumbersome to remove
3. Phanteks Enthoo Evolv PH-ES215PTG_WT White
- Metal exterior (powder-coated steel). clean interior – hidden PSU& HDDs. Tempered glass panels
- Easy accessibility to fans and dust filters. Equipped with Phanteks’ Velcro cable ties. 28mm cable management space + additional cable compartment.
- Offset radiator bracket (No conflicts between radiator and Memory). reservoir mounts.
The Enthoo Evolv PH-ES215PTG_WT by Phanteks is another great ITX case and also features a very pretty tempered glass side panel.
The case has a white powder-coated steel exterior, giving it a sleek finish and clean black interior.
The front of the case includes 2 USB 3.0 ports, a mic and headphone input, and an extra button that controls the case’s RGB lighting which is located at the bottom-front part of the case.
The top of the case additionally includes a power button for the unit. While the case overall looks great, the only real issue I have with it is the fact that the front part of the case is clearly a slightly different white color than the rest of it, and makes it stand out; it would have been nice if everything were just the same exact color.
The front and back panels are easily removable in order to access the case’s interiors, each by just unscrewing a few screws.
This process is far more preferred to the H210, which is far more cumbersome by comparison.
Overall, the case’s cable management is good, although the back panel is very narrow, with only 16mm of room in between the interior wall and the back panel cover.
It’s about a standard amount for an ITX case, but it still feels a bit narrow and might pose issues for some when attempting to tuck away cables.
Other than this complaint, this case has very good cable management.
The Enthoo Evolv PH-ES215PTG_WT White by Phanteks is an excellent ITX case, with great cable management, a beautiful design, excellent build quality.
For its low price of under one-hundred dollars, it feels more than worth it.
- Fairly Priced
- Great Design
- Packs in Plenty of Features
- Slightly Off-White Front Side is Distracting
- Back Panel Doesn’t Provide Much Room for Cables
4. CORSAIR SPEC-Omega White: Best Mid-Tower White PC Case
- UPC: 843591065436
- Tempered Glass to Show Off Your Hardware: Why hide your system, Tempered glass side and front panels put your system on display.
- Brilliant RGB lighting: 30x RGB LED front fascia lighting-zone and two CORSAIR HD120 RGB 120mm fans offer complete RGB customization.
The CORSAIR Carbide SPEC-Omega RGB White is certainly one of the most unique computer cases out there, both visually and functionally.
This case is half white, half black with a big diagonal RGB lit line in the middle.
This case looks very intimidating and powerful, perfect for anybody who wishes to showcase their impressive gaming rig.
The case has a tempered glass side-panel, the aforementioned exterior RGB lighting, as well as two 120mm RGB fans.
The tempered glass side panel, while beautiful, do not take standard screws but instead use special screws that require a special tool that CORSAIR packed in with the case.
This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it is annoying for anyone who might want to get in their PC regularly, as the loss of CORSAIR’s special tool will mean having to purchase a new one from the company. It feels like a silly design choice that will only cause frustration in coming years.
Even worse, perhaps, is the case’s airflow: while the back and top of the case have several air vents to help with air ventilation, the front of the case only as a very small triangular air vent at the very bottom of the case, so as to not impede on the case’s RGB lighting.
This poses a big issue, as the front section is the only area that has enough room for the installation of dual or triple all-in-one coolers.
Other than the mentioned issues, this case is still pretty good – it has good cable management, though it is a good narrow. A GTX 2018 Ti will fit, for example, though it is a rather tight fit.
This case is not very roomy, but everything should still fit, if managed well.
Overall, this is a nice case – it is very beautiful, has great build quality, and has some awesome RGB lighting.
But it comes with several issues, both big and small. Unless you’re absolutely in love with this case’s look, there isn’t much reason for purchasing this case over other cheaper options.
- Awesome Design
- Beautiful RGB Lighting
- Bad Airflow
- Front Panel Uses Special Screws, Could Cause Frustration & Confusion
5. IN WIN A1 Plus White: Best High-End White PC Case
- Personalize your rig with addressable RGB modes! The A1 Plus features a tinted transparent stand and the addressable RGB lights Pierce through to create an awesome lighting experience.
- The A1 Plus comes with two complementary Sirius loop ASL120 fans. The matte black structure is fitted with dual radiant addressable RGB loops. The circular RGB Outline is presented on both sides of the fan So lighting is present no matter the fan placement.
- The 650W PSU is 80 Plus Gold. The PSU is prebuilt within the A1 Plus with the cables already managed and is accommodated with two GPU connectors (PCI-E 6 + 2-pin) for high-end graphics cards.
The A1 Plus by IN WIN is both the priciest, and smallest ITX case reviewed today.
Priced at nearly $200, this case may seem a little overpriced at first, but upon close inspection, this tiny case offers a ton of great features that make it more than worth it.
For starters, the A1 Plus comes packed in with a 650W Gold Power Supply, essentially saving the consumer one less purchase.
The also comes included with two Sirius Loop ASL 120mm fans, which offer some RGB lighting.
And speaking of RGB, the case itself has some built-in RGB lighting that is fully customizable and offers an array of colors.
Visually, this case looks very nice, with a glossy white finish on the front, sides, and top if the case.
The side panel also features tempered glass, which looks great and can be removed without the use of any tools whatsoever.
The case’s other side panel has IN WIN’s unique honeycomb ventilation design, which allow for great airflow. It too is removeable without tools.
The top of the case has an included 10 Watt Qi wireless phone charger, which allows for wireless charging even while the PC is turned off. Next to the wireless charging area, you’ll find the case’s power button, 2 USB 3.0 ports, a headphone jack, and an audio jack.
The inside of the case is somewhat cramped and understandably only supports Mini ITX motherboards, but it has great cable management and shouldn’t be terribly hard to build in if you know what you’re doing going in.
- Beautiful Design
- Tiny Form Factor
- Comes Packed with Tons of Features Like RGB Lighting, Qi Wireless Phone Charger, Power Supply, RGB Fans, and more
- Tight Fit, Can Be Hard to Fit Everything
While all five of these cases have their respective perks and downsides, I overall found that the A1 Plus White case by IN WIN to be the best one.
It might be extremely small and the most expensive, but it packs in so many amazing features that it just feels like the best choice.
Its white finish with RGB lighting easily makes it the most beautiful of all the cases seen today, and its long list of features make its high price feel much fairer and more worthwhile.
If you’re looking for a white case that has a ton to offer, then the A1 Plus may just be the perfect case for you.