This is my review of the best white gaming mice in 2022.
Building a new rig isn’t just about the parts inside, it’s also about how sweet your system can look.
Whether it’s matching RGB highlights or making the color pallet really pop, a mouse and keyboard that add to the design of your battle station is just an added touch for you to enjoy your newfound gaming rig.
All PC Gamers need a killer Gaming Mouse but you might as well make it full of swag.
Table of Contents
Best White Gaming Mouse Buying Guide
I’ve scoured the recesses of the internet to find the best White Gaming Mouse for those setups that rock a white case and some sick LEDs.
I personally think that gaming on a setup that feels good is also complimented by it looking good.
This hardware roundup will show you five great white mouse options that help compliment your build with a white color palette.
1. Roccat Kain 202 Aimo
- Titan click - buttons are hinged and feature a low-tolerance spring that cushions every click. This gives exceptional precision with every press
- Improved wheel - a mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan wheel 2.0; Its improved design provides defined and responsive scrolling steps
- Intelligent firmware - a click with the kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to the improved switch mechanics and a smart firmware algorithm
Before the sad unceremonious banning of Dr. Disrespect from Twitch, Roccat was the official partner that fueled his murderous gaming sessions.
Probably the best aspect of the Roccat Kain 202 Aimo is the Titan click.
That’a a fluffy manufacturer term for buttons that have a springiness and depth.
Like typing on a mechanical keyboard, the tactical feeling of a mouse and the buttons is incredibly important.
Lovingly referred to as “The Kain,” this mouse has a pretty good pedigree in terms of feel.
The middle mouse button also just feels solid, like an actual mouse click, due to the way they chose to design this.
It’s wireless too, something that is controversial in a gaming mouse. In someway it’s far less distracting to have less cords attached.
The only negative is that some users feel it creates input lag. This is hard to gauge but a serious quality mouse like this one will be just fine and snazzy looking to boot.
As far as battery life goes, 50 hours is a lot but when you put this next to the G305. It’s clear that Logitech makes some longer lasting gear.
Where this does win though is the insane 16,000dpi.
At that sensitivity, an ant could punch this mouse and make you pull a 180 in CS:GO.
- 16,000 DPI sensor gives really fine precision control
- 512kb of onboard memory to store user profiles and keep you from fiddling with the mouse regularly
- Wireless lifespan is 50 hours keeping you gaming all night long
- Sweet RGB that compliments most gaming rigs
- The battery life isn’t that long compared to the Logitech G305
2. Cooler Master mm711 60G: Best White Gaming Mouse Under 50
- Lightweight honeycomb shell: New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable and lightweight, meaning you can play longer without fatigue
- Ultra weave cable: Innovative design significantly reduces weight and cable pull while swiping; Fight against your enemies, not cable pull
- Superior mouse feet: PTFE Material provides smooth control with a low friction, consistent glide, 2nd set included
I mostly know Cooler Master as the company that keeps my i7 from overheating so I was surprised to find out they’ve entered the peripheral game with a pretty great mouse option.
The Cooler Master MM711 60G is a pretty interesting mouse.
Sporting a bright glossy white outside and a unique honeycomb design, it wins the ultimate Trypophobia award.
This neat looking mouse tucks a few side buttons under a rather traditional frame. Despite the honeycomb holes, it looks and feels like a normal mouse in many ways.
The holes are a neat feature because they really let the RGB nature of this mouse shine.
In fact it’s kind of bright but for some gaming setups that may be the look you want.
You get at least 20 Million clicks with the switches in this mouse and if you push past that, your mouse probably deserves a nice retirement.
What is underneath this mouse though is one of the fastest and best sensors on the market giving it that 16,000dpi.
Enough to compete with big boys like the Kain at a lower more affordable price. I’ll be the first to admit that this mouse isn’t for everyone but it plays well and feels great.
- The RGB is strong with this one
- Competitive dpi and strong performance
- The frame is pretty common as far as mice styles go
- The Honeycomb design looks cool but can feel weird to some users
3. Razer DeathAdder Essential (White): Best Budget White Gaming Mouse
- Gaming Mouse (2018 model)
Razer has produced some amazing gaming mice and the DeathAdder is an absolute classic.
The Razer DeathAdder Essential boils down the blazing fast response time and comfortable design into an affordable and good looking package.
This mouse is nothing short of iconic, being used at CS:GO tournaments and helping carry the greats to some legendary wins.
There is something strangely elegant about Razer eschewing the black and green color scheme for an almost lothlorian feel.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a mouse that wins in basically every category at such an affordable price.
The slight elegant curve means that this mouse feels fantastic too while keeping it classy.
In fact they’ve sold 10 Million, meaning that the people generally love this beauty.
The negative aspect is that the sensor is only 6400 DPI but most pro gamers like the low DPI range rather than high and pushing past 4000 DPI is pretty novel.
This is known as the DeathAdder Essential because it packages all the things that really make a gaming mouse a gaming mouse into one small loveable package.
- Very affordable
- Iconic mouse with a proven track record at 10 million sold
- Really amazing blend of light and RGB
- Low DPI but that isn’t a problem for some users
4. Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
While the DeathAdder is the famed mouse from Razer, that didn’t stop them from releasing a really good Ambidextrous mouse. Being a left-handed gamer is just not fun on PC.
I know quite a few who looked for a good left-handed mouse to no avail (Although Razer made perhaps the best and only left-handed gaming mouse).
Ambidextrous mice are an excellent compromise and Razer had made a pretty powerful device.
Without sacrificing the speed required to hit high DPI, Razer has made a premium offering, and best of all it looks sharp with a white build.
The Deathadder really leaned into the White design but the Lanchead has this classy feel that brings me back to my favorite mouse of all time, the original laser microsoft mouse.
The RGB is just enough to add that flare of quality while keeping it lowkey. What makes this mouse great, besides the huge dpi, is that it was designed with esports in mind.
Not just casual play, but esports, so the mouse focuses on the weight and balance necessary to win in the arena. It’s not as stripped down as the essentials cousin but I like the additional access to buttons that can be used for a variety of unique purposes.
This mouse also has the ability to withstand a clickin and keep on tickin with 50 million clicks and a 2 year warranty. For the professional league of legends player, that’s just perfect.
- Perfect for the left-handed among us
- Tons of extra buttons
- One of the fastest sensors on the market
- Really good weight and feel for a larger hand
- Ambidextrous mice don’t cater to a specific hand type which some may not enjoy
5. Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED: Best White Gaming Mouse Overall
- HERO Gaming Sensor: Next-gen HERO mouse sensor delivers up to 10x the power efficiency over other gaming mice with exceptional accuracy and responsiveness thanks to 400 IPS precision and up to 12000 DPI sensitivity
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Ultra-fast LIGHTSPEED Wireless technology gives you a lag-free gaming experience. The G305 wireless gaming mouse delivers incredible responsiveness and reliability with a super-fast 1ms report rate for competition-level performance
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: The G305 wireless Logitech mouse boasts an incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay on a single AA battery so you can play at peak performance without worrying about running out of power
Logitech has made my favorite mouse of all time, the G502. They’re just known for solid amazing gaming mice that really get gaming culture.
The G305 takes the love and high standards that Logitech is known for and puts them into a great wireless mouse.
Best of all it doesn’t sacrifice on features that wireless mice are known to cop out on. For instance, the G305 has an incredible 250 hours of battery life.
That means you don’t have to fear it running out of juice during a match. It also is responsive, like, really responsive.
It sucks to be playing with a wireless mouse that cuts in and out but the G305 avoids this pitfall. Additionally the nature of this mouse means that it’s just an excellent companion for those who want to take the show on the road with a laptop.
I love this mouse but I have big hands. It’s a bit light for my playstyle (I use counterweights in my mouse), but for those who want a serious portable gaming solution, the G305 is near perfection.
- The 250 hour battery life is amazing
- Wireless meaning that you don’t have to deal with cord snags in an intense match
- 12,000dpi and extreme responsiveness
- Too light for those with big hands
After building a beautiful gaming rig, you need something to tie it all together.
There is something special about matching peripherals and a fresh design that makes it feel complete. It’s like the new car smell of desktop computers.
White mice aren’t as common as the black and gray options out there but they exist and some of them are great contenders for the mouse that you grow to love.
We hope you found something on this list that feels like the missing piece of the puzzle. As always, keep coming back for more articles on the latest and greatest in PC Gaming.